Here is the opportunity for foreigners who are not living in UK (United Kingdom), they are from outside of UK, by follow these easy steps you can open a PVT LTD company easily in UK.
You can open company by using official UK company registrar website companieshouse.gov.uk, but if you have not knowledge about it so i will recommend you to form a company in UK by using private company registrar like yourcompanyformations.co.uk and rapidformations.co.uk, you can easily form a company in UK within 3 to 4 hours working hours, they will provide you a lifetime costumer support also.
Follow Method For Register Company In UK (United Kingdom):
- First check the availability of the name you wanna register by this website
- Goto the legal authority company registrar here is the (list of 10 best companies to form a company in UK)
- The next step is appoint your company directors and shareholders and secretary.
- Many companies provide you a register office services, post forwarding services.
- Before form a company choose your company’s activity as well as its associated Standard Industrial Classification from
- Complete the application and provide all the documents.
- You can make payment by (debit/credit card, PayPal) ;
Which Corporate entities legally accepted in the UK For Opening Bank Account?
- Business Partnership
- Sole Trader
- Private Limited Company
Documents Rquired For Register Company In UK
You need to provide documents for register a company in United Kingdom. You just need to verifiy your identity and address to form a company.
Important Note: Both documents ( Address verification & Photo ID Verification) will be notarized or have (the signature on a document) attested to by a notary.
Photo ID Verification
You need any 1 document National Identity Card or Passport for form a company.
- National Identity Card
There are multiple methods for address verification. Many online company registrars accept below documents, you need just 1 document from these documents.
- – HM Revenue and Customs Notice
- – Telephone Bill – excluding mobile Bill
- – Gas, Water, Electricity Bill
- – Mortgage statement
- – Council tax bill
- – Bank statement
- – TV licence