Today, we’re going to discuss the Grammarly uninstallation process. In this article, we will provide different ways to delete Grammarly account easily.
How to Delete Grammarly Account from Mac Safari
If you want to uninstall Grammarly extension from your device Safari browser, follow these steps
1: First of all you open the Safari Browser and search in Menu Word Preference
Alter Switch into the Extensions section, pick Grammarly in the list of installed extensions, and click the Uninstall button. In this way you easily uninstall Grammarly.
How to Delete Grammarly Account from Firefox on Mac
If you used Firefox to run your browser follow these steps to uninstall the Grammarly extension:
- First, you open the Firefox browser.
- Click on the Settings icon whose appears at the top-right corner and choose Add-ons.
- In the Extensions section, locate Grammarly to get Firefox and Click the Eliminate button.
How to Delete Grammarly Account from Chrome
Google Chrome browser users should follow these steps to uninstall the Grammarly extension:
- Open the Chrome browser, then click the Grammarly icon from the toolbar, and choose to Manage Extensions.
- Click the Remove Extension button these appear at the bottom of the page. And confirm its elimination.
How to Delete Grammarly Account on Mac Manually
How to uninstall Grammarly on Mac Manually? These are the most asking question, we guide you in this article how you can uninstall Grammarly on Mac Manually.
- First of all, quit Grammarly.
- Then go to the Applications folder and eliminate the program from there.
- The third and final step would be to find and eliminate the Grammarly service files. So you go to the Library folder and check the following subfolders:
- /Library/Application Support/Grammarly
- /Library/Caches/com. Grammarly
- /Library/Saved Application State/com.grammerly
How to Delete Grammarly Account on Mac
The final method to remove this application will allow you to not only to Uninstall Grammarly properly on your Mac but also to uninstall Grammarly extensions from any of your existing browsers. That is possible, as a result of App Cleaner & Uninstaller. Program Cleaner & Uninstaller is a special tool, which enables you to complete programs uninstall, find and remove apps leftovers, and remove users’ extensions.
- App Cleaner & Uninstaller will automatically scan your Mac for programs, their support files, and extensions that are installed.
- So now you select Grammarly in the list of applications and click the Uninstall button.
- Then last confirm the removal.
These 3 steps will remove Grammarly properly with all their service documents, such as extensions.
If you would like to eliminate only extensions, then simply change to the Extensions section and pick unnecessary extensions and click on the Remove button.
I hope that after this Grammarly complete removal guide, you’ll be able to remove Grammarly from any browser that you use. The one thing you should acknowledge, however, is to find and remove the program’s leftovers too. Otherwise, support files can mess your disk space and making slow Mac functionality.
Grammarly free trial includes all premium account features offered by the vendor without paying even anything, it includes all PRO features like grammar checker, Plagiarism checker, advanced and a robust spell checker. Well, this is not a lifetime offer, but you will get enough days to try out this grammar checker software without any cost— Grammarly.