Promotion and marketing iOS apps are the next difficult steps after the actual product development. Building an online presence across all the platforms and services your target group uses is quite challenging. However, armed with effective methods from Asolytics and recommendations from Apple, you will manage to attract the maximum number of potential customers to your application.
How to Market Apps for iPhone?
The App Store and Google Play are the largest digital markets. They do not talk publicly about the features of their algorithms; however, developers and publishers manage to find out some details by experience. One thing is clear—they function differently. That is why you should promote iPhone apps to increase the number of users in a slightly different way than Android products.
To build a sustainable online presence and make it to the most popular apps list, you need to not only work on your ASO strategy and app store listings but also leverage other resources like your own websites, paid ads, and collaborations with influencers. Apple knows all about how to market an iOS app and offers its tools to developers for these tasks.
iPhone Apps Marketing Strategy
It is important to offer users something unique that they do not have. If you already have an excellent product, here is how to promote an iPhone application in a few steps.
- Get yourself a site or landing page. Tell all Internet users about yourself and your title using SEO tools. Place links, banners, or QR codes on it to help people find you in the app store.
- Optimize the app store page. ASO is a process in which you create graphic and text assets that allow customers to quickly access your product while surfing the app market for iOS.
- Use social networks to the fullest. To engage users in your activities, regularly publish posts about the development and improvement of your product on popular services. Among the numerous iOS app advertising options, it is also important not to forget bookmarking sites like Reddit, Pinterest, Slashdot, etc.
- Collaborate with influencers and bloggers. This method of advertising is popular for a reason. Consumers see influencers’ opinions and recommendations as more relatable than professional ads.
- Buy ad space on popular platforms. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and many others offer paid advertising services. You set up the campaign by yourself, and your advertising banner is displayed for the selected time to the target audience.
There are quite a few ways and methods how to market iPhone apps. In addition to the techniques described above, you can also attract existing users to your promotion. Encourage them to rate your product and leave reviews.
iOS App Marketing Tips
When implementing iPhone app marketing ideas, you should always keep in mind the features of the App Store that distinguish it from its Android competitor. According to statistics, Apple devices are used by younger people aged 18 to 34. You should focus on the young generation when building advertising campaigns. Besides, it is believed that men usually use iPhones, while women prefer Android and other systems.
Also, many overlook the Apple app store marketing tools. The company offers developers its own features like smart banners, clip codes, search ads, promo and subscription codes, and more. All this ensures that your ad reaches the group you need. It is best to use several promotion methods to create the effect of a massive presence in the online space. When applying different technologies, do not forget about app rank tracking to understand your work’s effectiveness.