LeBlanc is a great hero for the first levels in the game. She is powerful and she also allows you to customize the spells and the skills into your advantage. What this means is that you can make her special and focused on a special purpose in the game. At the same time, you can make it almost invincible when compared to other characters. Once you are done checking LeBlanc counters, you can start with the build and mastering the hero. Below, we will explain all the main facts you need to know.
The hero we have here is medium in difficulty and she is a mage. The win rating is 79.1% which is reasonably high. LeBlanc comes with 2 starting items and one early item. They are reasonably powerful and they are ideal for beginners. Anyway, those items are:
- Corrupting Potion- It restores health up to 125 health points and gives75 mana in duration of 12 seconds. There are 3 charges in one set and you will need to visit the shop to refill it.
- Warding Totem- This item allows you to reveal the surrounding area for a time frame between 90 and 120 seconds. There are up to 2 charges at once.
- Lost chapter- This is an early item and it offers a 10% decrease in cool down. It can also restore mana by 20% for over 3 seconds.
Core items and full built
Here are the main items you need to be focused on and also we will present you with the full build, or better said all the items you need to own in order to use this hero to the max.
- Luden’s Echo– It offers 10% cooldown reduction and it is a core item.
- Morellonomicon– Provides 15% better penetration of the magic. This item also offers additional damages to the enemies for a period of 3 seconds. It is core item.
- Sorcerers Shoes- The core item you can see here speeds up the movement by 45%. Obviously, it allows your hero to move faster over an area and cause more damage at the same time frame.
- Rabadon’sDeathcap– It is a full-built item and it is a good one. This is a must have due to the fact you get an ability power increase by 40%.
- Zhonya’s Hourglass- Another full-built item we do recommend. Your hero will be protected for 2.5 seconds. No other spells or skills can cause damage or even target him.
- Void Staff- it is the last, full built item that boosts your magic penetration by 40%.
The final word
LeBlanc is an interesting hero who can be developed precisely as you like and want. She can have focused and detailed strengths, skills, and more. All you need to know is that the build we have explained above is provided by absolutely the best gamers in the world and it can make a massive difference. The hero with the mentioned items will be almost impossible to defeat and she will be one of the best heroes you can choose.