Angular has become one of the trending topics in business and tech- communities. Many people prefer the AngularJS version better than the Angular because this version works according to the modern-day standard. It is too easy to deal with the Legacy codes and technologies, the path is not always simple or straight forward. If you are also using the AngularJS version then here are the reasons Why Migrate from AngularJS To Angular is the better option.
- Maintainability Of Code
With time, the size of the application code gets bigger and the poor patterns like duplicate code, coupling, large classes, and long methods get detected in the code. In such a scenario, a code needs to be refactored. But, instead of refactoring the code, you can simply rewrite it with Angular 7 which offers better code maintainability to the developers and keep their task simpler.
Bigger code gradually degrades the performance of the application which has an adverse impact on the application performance in the Data handling. With Angular, you can reduce the size of bundled files by 60% as compared to the Angular JS. So, use Angular JS and reduce the code to accelerate the performance of your application.
AngularJS uses external tools for Debugging and Testing. But, if you are using Angular, you will get the in-built command line and debugged tools. In AngularJS, CLI will take care of the karma and Jasmine configuration. You can also perform unit testing on your Angular application with the other test runner and testing libraries. Every runner and library follows a different installation, configuration, and syntax procedures. Continuous integration helps the developer to set up their project repository so that developers can run tests on each commit and pull the request.
- Better Architecture
Angular JS supports the two-way data-binding concept which usually delays and bottleneck the project development process. But, this is not the case with Angular. Angular supports the Architecture made up of the hierarchy of components and services that allow the users to reuse these elements.
Points to be considered for Angular Migration
- Skill Sets
- CodeBase Size
Benefits of Angular Migration
- Most of the plugins present available in the AngularJS are also present in the Angular. Thus, the developers do not need to find new plugins if using Angular.
- If you have the AngularJS UI and Code ready, you can easily understand the logic behind which can help you in the Angular Migration.
- Angular comes with the unit testing tools which means you can reduce the time you may spend on the configuration of separate tools.
- If we talk about the data size, Angular migration delivers good performance in comparison with AngularJS.
- In Angular, Page Data interaction is better as compared to AngularJS.
- Angular supports the Ionic framework which means anyone can use Angular for mobile application development. It also supports the Progressive Web Applications, so developers can use the core features of the applications like camera, notifications, and many more.
Angular supports the simplified app building process which improves the application performance.
To conclude, the migration of AngularJS to Angular offers substantial advantages to the business. From developing progressive web applications to code reusability, and improved user experience, the Angular migration is the best choice for the business. So, this is Why Migrate From Angular JS to Angular is all you need to upgrade business and enjoy more benefits.