To have a smooth download process, no buffering, excellent bandwidth and HD quality content, premiumize is a key file locker service provider. However, for premium online streaming content (movies and TV) and extra features such as IMDB integration, voice control and high-end quality streaming service. Apollo tv is an excellent choice and the best alternative for other IPTV streaming apps. The Apollo TV APK is designed as a server-side scrapper, making it the best IPTV app to fit all platforms. It’s compatible with many streaming devices such as Firestick, Windows PC, Android device and more. Kodi users can also install an Apollo add-on on Kodi to enjoy extreme on-demand content.
Why choose Apollo IPTV service?
- The app offers unlimited on-demand streams (documentaries, TV shows, movies, movie series and more).
- It’s safe and compatible with many devices such as Android, IOS, Linux and windows.
- Apollo offers both premium and free streaming versions. Where the free version is diverse, providing the US and other network channels. You can enjoy movies, music, documentaries, news, sports and series.
- The app is constantly updated and forecasting the current pandemic news through the Coronavirus channel.
- Allows users to request their favourite channels through the request section.
- The Apollo TV is uniquely providing a constant online stream, unlike other streaming app offering downloaded content. This means the user doesn’t need to download any content but can watch directly.
- All content is HD quality and comes at very affordable prices.
- It advances with a customized schedule based on your preference.
How to install the Apollo TV app on Android
- The user should download the Apollo TV APK on the Android device browser.
- The device will display a warning message on the screen; click “OK” to proceed.
- Next, download and launch the app by pressing the “open” button.
- Now click the “install” button.
- Give the app time to install, press open and launch the Apollo TV app.
- Click the “next” button and repeat the action.
- This will prompt the app to request you to select three categories and click “let’s go.”
- Proceed and click “allow” after the page show permission pop-ups.
- Now you can select any content and watch it.
Installing Apollo TV app on Firestick
To enjoy the Apollo app on your Firestick, you need to sideload the app in few steps. The user can download using the downloader app or ES file explorer.
- Go to the Firestick setting page and click “My Fire TV/ devices” on the menu.
- Proceed to the “developer” tab followed by “app from unknown sources.”
- Next, “turn on” to continue with the installation process.
- Now you require a “downloader app” to install the Apollo app on your device.
- Go to the Firestick homepage, select “search bar”, and type “downloader.”
- Choose your preferred choice from the results.
- Download, install and launch the download app.
- Enter the Apollo TV APK website link and click the “GO” button.
- Now click “next” to start the download process.
- Next, click the “install” tab >open> now you can enjoy the streams from your Firestick.
Apollo Kodi add-on is available on the Apollo group repo; it’s easy to install on Kodi using the following steps:
- Go to Kodi app on your device.
- Next, go to the option “system” and click “file manager.”
- Proceed to “add source” >choose none.
- Enter the Apollo group TV URL and select “done.”
- Now enter the name of the media source, which is Apollo.
- Click the “OK” button and go back to the homepage.
- Select system>addons and click install from the zip file.
- Click the option “Apollo”>repo Apollo.
- The page will show a notification showing the add-on is enabled.
Apollo TV APK can also work on Windows PC. Linux and other devices, the installation steps as easy and quite similar. The user can use a VPN during the installation and streaming to help hide identity and sensitive data.