There are millions of Spotify to MP3 Converters you can find on the Internet, but it is still hard to find a safe and powerful one to satisfy the needs. Fortunately, I finally get one after a long time of searching.
SpotiKeep, a multimedia desktop solution provider, has a DRM removal for Spotify music. This Spotify to MP3 Converter enables users to download Spotify songs, playlists, and albums with high quality on Windows and Mac operating systems. Converted Spotify music will have no DRM protection and become playable on any device and any player.
SpotiKeep integrates Spotify Music Converter, Spotify Downloader, and Spotify DRM Removal into one software. It is created to download and convert music from Spotify to be DRM-free. With it, users can easily save Spotify music for offline listening. Moreover, it requires no Spotify premium account to download music from Spotify. Users can freely download and convert music from Spotify to MP3 without premium.
Advantages of SpotiKeep Spotify to MP3 Converter:
- It can convert songs, playlists, albums from Spotify. All tracks from Spotify are supported to download. Users can batch download multiple Spotify tracks at the same stop without converting one by one.
- It can remove DRM from Spotify music. Under DRM protection, Spotify users have no control rights on downloaded files on the Spotify app. With SpotiKeep Converter, every user can download Spotify DRM-free music easily.
- It supports converting Spotify music to plain MP3, M4A, FLAC, and WAV without DRM restriction. Users can listen to converted Spotify music offline on any player.
- Original Quality will be offered. With professional technical support, SpotiKeep Converter is able to convert music from Spotify with 100% lossless original quality.
- It is able to preserve ID3 Tags and Metadata Info after the conversion. Users can sort out music files with artist, album, album art, genre.
Featuring a user-friendly interface that enables users to catch the necessary information on downloading music from Spotify. SpotiKeep Converter works through the following process: Users copy the link of Spotify songs, albums, playlists. Then, paste the link to SpotiKeep Converter to add converting file. Last, click the “Convert” button to download and convert music from Spotify to MP3. The output music will be DRM-free and can be played on any music player app or MP3 player.
Differences Between Free Trial and Full Version
SpotiKeep enables users to download music from Spotify with a 30-day free trial. During the trial, users can enjoy all full services. After that, users can purchase the software to unlock the full services.
Free Trial VS Full Version
When the free trial goes to the end, users need to subscribe to SpotiKeep Converter to access the full version. The main difference between free version and full version is the downloaded song duration. For free users, you can only convert up to 3 minutes for each Apple Music file.
$ 19.95 for 1-Month Plan on 1 Computer
$ 39.95 for 1-Year Plan on 1 Computer
$ 79.95 for Lifetime Plan on 1 Computer
Step 1. Install SpotiKeep Converter to your computer.
Step 2. Right-click on the song or playlist you want to download and go to “Share” > “Copy Song Link”.
Step 3. Paste the link to SpotiKeep Converter. Then, click “Add File”.
Step 4. Select the output format from MP3, FLAC, M4A, and WAV.
Step 5. Click “Convert All” to start converting Spotify to MP3 or other format.
As an easy-to-use desktop program, SpotiKeep Spotify to MP3 Converter can be one of the greatest choices to download music from Spotify on Windows, Mac. If you need such solution to save DRM-free Spotify songs, try SpotiKeep Converter.