YouTube has become a channel of significant influence on content and cultures throughout the world. There are approximately 16.99 million unique visitors per month. So, if you are thinking of creating an audiovisual strategy for your brand or business, you will know that YouTube is the best channel.
In this post, you will understand what each word means, what gillespie video production company can do to produce a successful video and capture the attention of our audience:
1- C For Content: The Central Part Of The Video
You need to plan the content to be converted to video. To capture the attention of the public, this content must be of quality. It is necessary that those involved in producing and creating video dominate the subject you want to talk about. If they do not master it, they must investigate and ask the public what type of content they wish to consume. Ask your team for help, brainstorm, and talk to specialists.
All this will make a massive difference in the final content, as it has been thought and planned with all the details, and it is from these initial ideas and definitions, it is possible to start producing the video.
After planning, you can start with the script, and then you can go to the recording. Again, the hand will be your guide; With it, you will be able to create the structure and order of all the content shown in the video; without it, you may forget some vital information.
Keeping the video production with gillespie video production company linked to the site’s content and blog is an excellent strategy to make the most of all the material produced. A perfect way to do that is to have a video that accompanies a blog post, and you can include the video in the post or do the opposite. Again, reuse ready-made content in new formats.
If you’re looking for help with your video production Manchester, Eight Engines is a great place to start. Eight Engines offers high-quality editing and animation services that will make your business look like a professional company. Eight Engines can provide all of the following:
- Video Editing Services
- Animation Services
- Voice Overs
- Audio Mixing and Sound Design
2- E For Strategy: Define Your Positioning
How many videos per week? How to disseminate the video? Where to disclose besides YouTube?
Those are the first questions to ask before you start producing YouTube videos. Next, you need to think about the frequency of the material and the form of dissemination to put the production on the schedule.
Another essential point that you should keep in mind is the organic results: always put a good title, a description consistent with the content, and relevant tags. Finally, you should consider SEO practices to help Google understand where your video can fit and in which searches it should appear.
3- C For Quality: Theme, Identification, Value, And Be Amazing!
The strategy is defined, the content has been studied, and the script is ready. What is the next step? The success of a channel on YouTube does not depend only on these factors. Quality is essential to receive interactions with your audience. And when we talk about quality, it is not simply the technical part and the equipment; we are also talking about content.
The content needs to be relevant, and it has to answer your audience’s questions and be consistent. This is why it is so important to know who the video is being directed to. But, what everyone wants to know is; How do you turn it into content that is easily shared? How to produce a successful video? You can follow these four tips:
- Theme: try to know which topics are trending on social networks, which matters are in fashion. Then think if it makes sense for your business to “follow the trend”; if you don’t, evaluate if it is worth investing time and money in something that attracts less attention.
- Identification: with the audience segmentation done, you already know what your audience’s tastes are. You also understand that audience “A” needs are not the same as those of audience “B.” Creating an identification between the different profiles is essential. Then, try an approach strategy with them, using issues that are to the audiences’ liking.
- Value: Add value for your audience by offering valuable and relevant videos. According to YouTube itself, tutorials are the most viewed videos. This is because of what we talked about above, people seek to solve their problems, and the tutorial videos give the step by step for solution.
- Be excellent: having quality is putting in effort and working hard; it doesn’t mean just sitting down and creating a video in a few minutes. Define a reason for making the video; It can be a purpose; put yourself in the place of who will receive that content.
4- C For Consistency: Increase Relevance
It is necessary to maintain the frequency of publications and the identity of the channel. This increases the credibility of the track since it shows concern and responsibility for the material produced. In addition, it is conveying confidence to the public.
The more frequent the publications, the greater the contact with the audience; in this way, the public will accompany, and the tendency will be to always look for new content in the same week or on the same day.
Maintaining identity is making videos with similar structures or playlists with similar themes. This adds value and increases relevance to the channel.