Do you remember those times when you walked in the scorching heat of the sun and felt like heading back home and taking a nice bubble bath?
Of course, you do.
But, it’s disheartening when you still have a long day ahead of you, and the dream of getting a bubble bath keeps fading away.
We have collected some amazing electrolyte mix drinks for you so that you can get a rush of energy anytime you want and proceed with your day.
But, do you know
- Why are these drinks good for you?
- How do they help your body parts to function normally?
- What are their constituents?
Stay tuned with us, and we will eventually get you there.
Why Are Electrolyte Mix Drinks Good For You?
- More than 75% of Americans suffer from dehydration, and the electrolyte mix drinks can hydrate your body faster than water, sports drinks, and fruit juices.
- Electrolyte mixes restore electrolytes in your body, and when they are mixed with electric tissues, they can maintain your overall health and organ functions.
- After a heavy night of drinking, these drinks can help you deal with the hangover. On top of that, these mixes also speed up recovery from an injury and prevent some chronic diseases.
- Electrolyte mix drinks can help your muscle contract, including your heart. It means your joints and connective tissues will be more stable, and your body will have more internal heat to maintain a comfortable body temperature from within.
- These drinks can help your body maintain a good pH level in the blood. The typical pH level in your blood should be between 7.35 and 7.45. If the pH level is maintained, your body’s metabolism rate will remain stable.
- Your body’s blood pressure will be better regulated if you make electrolyte drinks a part of your daily routine. The chances of a stroke will be reduced, your heart health will be improved, your quality of life will increase, and your kidneys will be better protected.
- These drinks can balance the cellular fluid in your body perfectly. Thus, your body will have more nutrients, and it can flush the toxins out of your system better. It also ensures your brain, heart, nerves, and muscles work in the way they should.
Top 5 Healthy Electrolyte Mix Drinks In 2022
Now that we have talked about the benefits of electrolyte mix drinks, you must be looking for the best brands of electrolyte mixes, right?
Let’s take a look at them here:
1: Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier
This electrolyte mix uses cellular transport technology, which is why it is the perfect electrolyte mix for hydrating your body faster. It is even more effective than consuming water.
The lime flavor makes the drink extremely tasty, and it rejuvenates you almost instantly.
It is induced with high-quality ingredients, and Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12, and C are some of its major components, making the drink so healthy.
Many people avoid dairy and gluten products, which is why so many of them prefer this electrolyte mix because it is also dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
Just mix 16 ounces of water and have this drink to get a burst of freshness.
It costs $24.99.
2: Dr. Price’s Electrolyte Mix
This electrolyte mix drink is induced with over 72 electrolytes and minerals to help people meet their nutritional and hydration requirements.
It is free of gluten and sugar, making it safe to consume for most people who like to avoid these kinds of foods.
One of the best aspects of this product is its portable packaging, which you can carry with you everywhere.
When people have dehydration, they feel symptoms like fatigue, exhaustion, and muscle spasms. That is the moment when you need to drink a glass of Dr. Price’s electrolyte mix, and you will get why we are raving about this product.
It costs $19.59.
3: Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder
Apart from boasting about its zero sugar and zero-calorie, this electrolyte mix contains 6 electrolytes to promote optimal hydration.
If you want to buy a small pouch and give this drink a shot, you can because it is available in single-use sachets, which is a USP of this product.
Electrolyte dehydration also causes muscle cramps, and once you gulp the Ultima electrolyte mix, you will feel a rush of adrenaline pumped into your body.
This drink does not use any additional sweetener; instead, it is sweetened with organic stevia leaf, which means you can have it and worry less about gaining weight with additional sweetener.
It costs $20.99.
4: Pedialyte Electrolyte Hydration Drink
These oral hydration sachets are suitable for children and adults, making them perfect during weaknesses and illnesses.
It is a cost-effective solution to dehydration, which helps balance electrolytes instantly in your body and gives you the rush of energy you’ve wanted for so long.
This drink offers a nice mixture of electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, chloride, sugar, and liquids, which can be super healthy for people in sports and fitness.
Another unique aspect of this drink is zinc, which helps absorb electrolytes and water in the intestine.
It costs $59.85.
5: Amazon Basic Care Electrolyte
This electrolyte powder is easy to consume because it dissolves faster in the water. In addition, it restores electrolytes faster than water, which is something every athlete desires.
When you work out in the gym, your first reflex is to take a sip of the sports drink you have recently bought, but Amazon electrolyte mix is a cheaper and more effective alternative.
Apple, grape, strawberry, and fruit punch are some of its flavors, so you can see that there’s no shortage of flavors to choose from.
The sachet also comes in a convenient packaging option, which means you can carry it anytime, anywhere.
It costs $14.18.
Once you take these electrolyte mix drinks, you will know why we boast about them.
After a long day of work, you must feel dehydrated, and these drinks can help you hydrate much faster.
So, if you want more information on them, let us know in the comment box below. We will get back to you with an answer in no time.