You can download Windows 7 ISO file with the help of easy steps. This article will help you to download Windows 7 ISO file to update or install Windows 7 (Ultimate & Professional Editions) to your system or PC.
Windows 7 ISO File (Ultimate & Professional Editions)
I found working links on Microsoft where you can download Windows 7 ISO file for 32/64 bit OS(Ultimate & Professional Editions) easily.
Below are the links to download the Windows 7 ISO file. These links will provide a redirect link to the Microsoft server. We will provide redirect Windows 7 ISO file download links for Windows edition and System type.
These are redirect links to the English US Windows 7 ISO files. Please comment below with your Language, Choose 64-bit, or 32-bit, depending on which System you have.
Download Windows 7 Ultimate ISO File
- File: Windows 7 Ultimate ISO
- Size: 5.5GB
- Service Pack: SP1
- Version: 32-bit and 64-bit
Download Windows 7 Professional ISO File
- File: Windows 7 Professional ISO
- Size: 5 GB
- Service Pack: SP1
- Version: 32-bit and 64-bit
How To Install Windows 7 ISO File – Easy Steps
To update Windows 10 to the latest version, you will need your Windows 10 ISO File. All you need to do to get started is to boot from your USB thumb drive or disc. Follow these steps to install Windows 10 cleanly using ISO file.
- Insert flash hard drive at least 16GB.
- Then, open Rufus, to create bootable media for Windows 10.
- Then, Make sure to keep all the default settings as it is.
- Then, click on the Start button and wait for a while to finish.
- Then, Rufus will ask you to restart the PC.
- Then, restart your PC, and while booting, before the Windows logo, tap the Boot Menu key to open it.
|Brand||Assigned Boot Menu Key|
|Asus||Esc or F8|
|HP||F9 or Esc|
|Lenovo||F12, F8, and F10|
|Other||Esc or F1-12|
- You see a screen with a list of drives, choose the one you inserted/plugged in, and hit Enter.
- Then, the Windows logo will appear on the screen for a while, if you see the animated dots it means everything is fine.
- Then, next, you will be asked to select your Language, Time, Keyboard method and after configuring all these things, Click Next.
- Then, click on Install Now.
- Then, Windows 10 set-up will ask you to enter the Product Key, if you have a Windows 10 product key, proceed to enter it. Otherwise, click on “I don’t have a key” or “Do this later”.
- Then, setup will ask you to choose the correct edition of which you have a License either Home or Pro. Make sure to enter the correct edition if you choose the wrong edition then you would need to perform a clean install again.
- Just wait for a while, the system prepares itself to copy files.
- After that, accept the license terms, to do so check the box in front of “I accept the license terms”.
- Then, Click Next.
- Then, Click Custom: Install Windows only (advanced).
- Select the drive and then click Next.[If there are multiple partitions, select each from the bottom, then click to delete until only one unallocated drive left]
- Then, Select the unallocated drive list, Click New > Apply > O
- Then, Select the Primary partition from multiple partitions, click Next.
- Then, Just wait for few seconds while Windows install.
- When all this setup will complete, Windows will reboot into the setup automatically.
- Then, Windows will detect and install hardware. and it will restart for the last time.
When we refer to current desktop operating systems, despite the wide availability, the most widespread is Windows 10. It has become the undisputed leader in these environments in a few months now, although it is not the only one out there.
Thus, many users worldwide continue to opt for other alternative proposals, such as Linux distributions, for example. We also meet users of Apple computers and their macOS, in addition to old versions of Microsoft’s Windows itself.
Not everyone is willing to use Windows 10
And it is that, as perhaps many of you know first-hand, in the middle of the year 2020, Windows 10 continues to raise many suspicions. A good number of users, numbering in the millions, still distrust this operating system version. That is why they prefer to use older versions, as with Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. All this even though Windows 7 stopped receiving official Microsoft support a few months ago.
Therefore, despite Redmond’s continuous efforts to get users to migrate to the latest version of the software, not everyone is willing. Everything is respectable, of course, so we will show you how to get hold of the official Windows 7 ISO versions of these. In this way, if necessary, if you want to install Windows 7 or 8.1 from scratch on your PC, from here, you will quickly achieve it.
But of course, the simple fact that we have the official Windows 7 ISO image of either of the two system versions does not mean that we can use it for free. As you can imagine, in parallel, we will need to have the corresponding product keys. As Microsoft itself recommends, these should already be in our possession before formatting the PC to do the clean installation.
At the same time, it is recommended to have some support to store the Windows 7 ISO that we will use for the installation, with enough space, around 4 gigabytes.
Download the official Windows 7 ISO to install it on your PC
At this point, to say that if we decide to get hold of the Windows 7 ISO, this is something that we will have the opportunity to do from here. Of course, as we mentioned before, we are going to need the aforementioned original product key.
What’s more, before starting the Windows 7 ISO file download process, we will need to enter the password in the corresponding verification box. Once we have done this, we can start lowering the ISO. For this, we just have to follow the wizard that will appear on the screen where we indicate the architecture of the computer, 32 or 64 bits, among other things. Then we can save that ISO in the support we have chosen to perform a clean installation on the Windows 7 computer.
Install the official Windows 8.1 ISO from scratch
But it may also be the case that we prefer to get a copy of the official ISO of a slightly more modern version of the operating system. Although less popular than the “beloved” Windows 7, Windows 8.1 still has its followers, so we will also show you how to get the ISO of this system.
Of course, as in the previous case, so we can use it over the coming months and years without problems, we will also need the product key. Therefore, the first thing we will do is connect from the browser to the Microsoft website for the download.
In the web that will appear on the screen, the first thing we do is indicate the edition of Windows 8.1 with which we want to do. Once the selection is validated on the same website, we will have to specify the language of the download and the architecture. We will automatically have a valid link for the next 24 hours, with which we start the ISO download.
Should we buy a Windows 7 or 8.1 license?
If we plan to use one of these Windows versions, then the first thing we think about is buying a license for the program. However, keep in mind that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft, and 8.1 has its days numbered. So what options are we left with?
Unless we look at websites of dubious reliability, original Windows 7 keys are very complicated nowadays. Not to say impossible. And something similar happens with Windows 8. The only way to use these systems legally with a key is to either have it from before or have a PC with its license.
Windows offers us its own media creation tool to burn the operating system ISO to a DVD or USB. However, it is true that the options it offers us leave much to be desired. For this reason, many prefer to skip the use of the Microsoft tool and do it with other programs.
This software is designed to quickly burn all types of bootable discs to CDs, DVDs, and USB sticks. The process is the simplest we can find. It is enough to select the ISO file that we have downloaded on our computer, connect the USB, insert the DVD, and click on the record button. Clever.
We will have our boot disk ready to install the operating system from it in a few minutes.
Dangers of lowering pirated ISOs
We often feel we have to download ISO images from other pages because they appear before in Google or simply because we are looking for a more complete experience. However, most of the time, this ends up being much more expensive than we think.
Finding Windows on the Internet is very easy. Find it original and reliable, not so much. It is widespread to find images that have received personalization from the person who has uploaded or shared them. This is very dangerous, as we cannot know precisely what changes have been included. And most likely, they are hiding some malware. Besides, of course, they will give us trouble in the long run.
Some of the problems that we can find in these editions are:
- Problems with updates.
- Installed or hidden unwanted software.
- Performance issues.
- Crashes and blue screens.
- Incompatibility with antivirus or other programs.
- Vulnerabilities and back doors.
- Legal problems for the use of modified or activated software.
If there is no other alternative and we have to download an ISO from a website other than Microsoft’s, we can ensure that it is a reliable and unmodified image by checking its hash. On the web, we can easily find the original hashes of any official Windows 7 ISO. If we compare that hash with that of the image that we downloaded, we will know if it is original or has changed.
Of course, we must always avoid images modified with updates, which have eliminated programs and services and are activated as standard, since 95% of the time, they will have unwanted software, spyware, and even malware inside them.
It will work with my 4GB RAM computer?
Yes, Windows 7 requires 2GB RAM to run smoothly.
Windows 7 32-bit version is available?
Yes, Windows 7 ISO, both 64-bit as well as 32-bit versions of the Windows 7 ISO file download links have been provided.
Is this a genuine ISO file for Windows 7?
Yes, it is. These links will redirect you to the Microsoft server.
Where can I download Windows 7 ISO file for free?
Visit this page, which helps you to download Windows 7 ISO file for 32/64 bit OS.
Windows 7 ISO File Download directly from Microsoft?
Yes, but you must have a valid product key in order to use that.
That’s it! We have downloaded Windows 7 ISO file successfully and installed it in our system.
If you don’t understand a step or have any questions about this article, please comment below. We will be happy to help you.