Having a pressure washer is one of the most important things you can do for your home. You can clean many areas that are normally impossible to clean – from house siding, all the way to the concrete of your driveways or patios. What’s important though, is that you have the right amount of power – too much, and you’re blasting away precious material integrity and damaging your property. Too little power won’t get everything as clean as you’d like it to. Therefore, it’s important you have a great power washer. Fortunately, Karcher has released the K3 Pressure Washer, and that’s what we’re going to look into today.
Popular Features of the K3
Most industrial sized pressure washers can cost a fortune. That’s something that Karcher wanted to avoid. They have a high-pressured washer with a powerful motor in it that can blast water u to 1800 PSI (pounds per square inch). What’s even better, is that they have a nozzle that allows you to control it. They call it the Vario Power Spray, so that you can control the width of the jet stream as well as change the pressure. This is excellent in getting into cracks and crevices, and can aid in making a cleaner area.
You also get four wheels, which makes this pressure washer easy to cart around. That says a lot considering that even many industrial washers are only two-wheeled models, which require lifting of one side and they’re pretty heavy and bulky. You don’t have to worry about that with the Karcher K3.
Pros and Cons
Some things you may want to consider of course are the pros and cons. Everyone has their own preference, and nothing good comes without some sort of flaw (well, almost none in this case, but nevertheless…)
- An excellent choice for eliminating grime, lime deposits, moss and outdoor mildew deposits, as well as mud or oil on numerous surfaces.
- You can use multiple nozzles that both adjust in order to use it in any situation.
- This is a self-efficient system, which means you don’t have a lot of maintenance. This allows you more time to worry about simply pressure washing and that’s it.
- The portability of course is another great feature which gives it a huge thumbs up!
- This is an electric power washer, as opposed to the popular gas-powered ones. Because of this, the electrical cord used may get in the way at times.
- Depending on your electricity and the lead extension cord you use, you may have trouble getting into certain spaces.
- There may be gas powered options that are more expensive, but allow more functionality, control, and overall power (in PSI of course).
Despite the few negatives out there, this is definitely the best electric power washer that is out there on the market today. If you’re looking for a quality review, you can find them in numerous places online, but there are very few negative reviews, which make it a great addition to your home “honey do” projects. Keep your car gleaming and shiny with the Karcher K3 and you won’t be disappointed!