Very often in industries of a different nature, the same task is manifested, the need to transport raw materials and equipment from one workplace to another, this problem is especially acute in catering establishments, since various preparatory workshops are located not only separately, but usually in different rooms. To solve this problem, special universal stainless steel utility carts with wheels are used.
Stainless steel restaurant carts made of high-quality, durable and reliable material in operation are very popular equipment not only in the food industry but also in the industrial, pharmaceutical, trade and service sectors. With their help, you can comfortably and very quickly transport various goods on the territory of organizations, supermarkets or shopping centers. Such restaurant equipment is commonly used to transport food and meals in restaurants, hotels, cafes, canteens and many other catering establishments.
The main task of stainless steel work carts is to improve the functionality of the service personnel and increase the speed of customer service. Not surprisingly, more often than not, you’ll be able to buy serving trolleys made of stainless steel. This material is durable and reliable. It is also very easy to treat with disinfectants. He does not beat unpleasant odors, is not afraid of moisture and retains an excellent appearance for a long time.
Types of stainless steel restaurant carts
It is worth noting that stainless steel restaurant carts come in different types and configurations: serving trolleys on stainless steel wheels for transporting dishes, cargo, and you can also buy a trolley for waiters or a trolley for delivering food in restaurants, cafes, or canteens. There are several of the most popular types of such equipment:
- bunk serving carts (They are more often seen in restaurants and other food service establishments. They are quite versatile and mobile, roomy and easy to use);
- models with a basket (Most often used for collecting waste and transporting various small items for serving. They are also often used to transport products);
- three-tiered options (Indispensable in restaurants and cafes with a large number of visitors. They are used by catering workers in order to quickly and efficiently serve a large number of people in a minimum amount of time).
These stainless steel accessories are in great demand among staff in restaurants and cafes. Thanks to them, customer service becomes much more convenient and faster.
To choose the best option for such equipment, it is necessary to pay attention to indicators such as:
- amount of dirty dishes that arise during the shift;
- the level of service in the institution;
- the total area of the kitchen and hall;
- the frequency of custom events;
Thus, everyone can choose the right kind of restaurant carts and order them for establishment. It is advisable to pay attention to the carrying capacity of the bogies: each of them can withstand a certain load. Most bogies are all-welded and two of their four wheels are equipped with brakes. Stainless steel work carts for drying and transporting dishes must be equipped with trays to collect moisture.