A lot of people use the terms growth marketing and growth hacking. There are even jobs and functions that specialize in it. But what does growth marketing actually mean? Simply put, growth marketing is the process of finding and attracting the right customers to your business. Which of these people is most likely to purchase from your brand – whether they’re at the top or bottom of the funnel? But how do you grow your business today?
SEM stands for search engine marketing and should not be confused with PPC or SEO. Search marketing has consistently produced successful results for businesses.
A long-term search engine marketing strategy isn’t a one-time effort. Recruiting the best sem agency Dubai can improve your digital marketing presence and make it more useful. However, assuming you’re doubtful about its utilization and how it can benefit your business, here are a few focuses you want to observe.
In today’s market, there are six best practices for winning at SEM.
Ensure value is delivered throughout the decision-making process
Your growth marketing plan needs to evolve as the behavior of your fragmented customers changes.
According to Microsoft Ads research, all customers go through five distinct stages of purchase intent:
- Awareness: Assisting researchers in becoming informed through background information and buying landscapes.
- The following steps should be considered: Researching purchase guides, product recommendations, and comparing a few products that meet the customer’s criteria, including ratings, reviews, features, and cost.
- Conversion: Finding more information about where to purchase, seeing pricing and promotions, finding available stores, and finally making the purchase.
- Maintain: You may provide products and services to customers in other areas while they already have a relationship with your brand.
- Expand: In the awareness stage, the user becomes a satisfied customer and leaves reviews for your business.
Make sure your campaign and business goals are aligned
Measure the impact and effectiveness of your SEM strategy by aligning it with your campaign goals.
- Bid competitively on non-brand, brand, and competitor’s keywords to build brand awareness and perception. A non-brand search is the key to getting started: 69% of brand ads are clicked on by non-brand users. There was a 30% increase in brand search rates when searchers were exposed to branded ads after conducting a generic search or competitor’s branded search.
- SEM can help companies win new customers by assisting them at each stage of the buying process.
- It is search that is most effective at driving sales. Over all devices, search outperforms other marketing channels in terms of conversion rates.
- Activate cross-border marketing strategies with Search’s ubiquity, which will drive foot traffic with Location Extensions, increase call volume with Call Extensions, and drive ad clicks with Sitelink Extensions.
Expand Your Marketing Funnel
As a way of life, search has become more than just an item. We use it at all times and everywhere, whether on our desktops, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices.
It is crucial to understand how people search at different points along their purchase journeys in order to engage this new audience with your brand.
Through its influence at the five stages of buying (awareness, consideration, conversion, maintenance, and expansion), search now offers influence at all stages (awareness, consideration, conversion, maintenance, and expansion).
Additionally, SEM helps you to unify disparate marketing efforts and reinforce the conversion funnel.
Achieve a higher level of audience targeting
Getting your message out to as many unique searchers as possible using audience targeting is no longer enough to compel your potential customers.
Step 1: Identify these factors in your buyer personas:
Analyzing browsing, search, and content activities across websites is a necessary step in determining consumer interests and their likelihood to buy.
In addition to age, gender, and location, demographics play an important role in influencing purchase preferences.
It is essential for advertisers to understand where, when, and how consumers search at the moment, so that their campaigns are as impactful as possible.
Step 2: Pick keywords that are related to your target customer’s key stages and mindset:
Awareness: At this stage, keywords like “What is” and “Benefits of” are best.
Consideration: At this point, keyword phrases such as “Buying guide” and “Models” will be most effective.
Conversion: Use keywords like “Where” and “Coupon” at this point.
Maintenance: At this stage, keywords such as “Support” and “Experience” are most effective.
Experience: When researching keywords, try using words like “reviews.”.
The power of paid search can be leveraged to lift other investments
Paid search and organic search can be combined to optimize your search efforts.
Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for commercial purposes need to have strong keyword coverage to win more impressions. Adapt your bid strategy accordingly.
There is a spike in search volume for days after a TV commercial airs. In a study conducted by Catalyst Digital, there was a 30% spike compared to the same day and times when there were no commercials.
Display and search: According to Investis Digital, you can optimize your results by running display and search simultaneously.
A 27% greater average order value is generated by Microsoft Ads alone in the purchase path compared to purchases without Microsoft Ads, which also generates value when combined with other channels.