You’ve set up your portable green screen but now come the hard part: posing in front of it. It’s not as simple as standing in front of a backdrop and striking a pose. You have to be aware of your body, face, fingers, and feet at all times.
Follow these tips for a perfect photo shoot every time.
- On the ground, put down a green portable carpet as a portable green screen to stand on. It’ll help you match your clothes to the green screen color, and keep leaves and twigs from poking out of your shoes.
- Blue portable rugs make for great portable blue screens too!
- Always stay on the portable carpet.
- Don’t lean, bend, or sit on it.
- Watch out for your grass and turf ruining your portable background!
- Make sure there’s no water, mud, dirt, leaves, or twigs near the portable green screen (or blue!) to ruin your photos and portable backdrops.
- If you have to climb, be very careful not to rip the portable green screen.
- Remove all twigs and leaves from your hair before you start!
- Have your portable green screen within arm’s reach in case you fall or stumble while posing on the portable green screen carpet
- Be aware of your portable green screen color with makeup
- If you’re wearing green, adjust your makeup accordingly.
- If you’re using natural light, wait until the sun is out and the portable green screen is well lit to start shooting.
- Try not to stand in front of trees all day or portable green screens will be useless.
- If there’s no shade around portable green screens, portable backdrops under a tree is a great idea.
- Make sure there’s no portable green screen blowback from the wind.
- Portable backdrops with portable green screens will look like they’re moving if there’s any portable green screen wind blowing them! Keep that in mind and check your hair and portable green screen every time before taking a portable photo.
- Wear light portable clothing to match portable backdrops and portable screens
- Match your face to portable green screens!
- If you have a portable hairstylist, bring them along with portable hair lighting equipment to make sure your hair is lit perfectly for the best portable results!
- Clean your portable phone lens if it’s dirty before shooting photos on a portable backdrop, otherwise, they’ll come out blurry!
- It doesn’t matter what color clothes you’re wearing as long as they compliment the background color that you’re standing in front of!
- If you’re having problems setting up or turning on portable lights, ask portable lighting experts for portable light advice. They know what they’re doing!
- Make sure your portable camera settings are just right before you start taking portable photos on a portable green screen.
- Decide on the background color you like before posing on portable backdrops with portable lights.
- If it’s windy, bring portable hair dryers to make sure your hair looks perfect in every photo!
- Bring your portable hairdryer if it’s raining and you don’t want your hair wet (and even if it’s not!) This is especially important if you’re using portable makeup to match the background color of the portable backdrop that you’re standing in front!
- If you’re going to be posing outdoors on portable backdrops, bring portable sunscreen and portable rain overcoats.
- Make sure your portable makeup matches the portable backdrop you’re standing in front of!
- If it’s sunny outside, make sure there isn’t glare from the sun hitting your portable green screen or portable camera lens!
- Bring portable sunglasses if it’s too bright outside for you!
- Always check your portable lighting equipment before taking photos on a portable green screen or portable blue screens!
- Do not use the flash on your phone when taking photos with portable lights nearby because it can mess up your photo
- If have no idea what to wear on portable backdrops, either try matching portable green screen or portable blue screens to the color of your clothing (or portable makeup!)
- Portable photo assistants get paid good money for setting up portable lights!
- Bring portable rain gear with you if it’s likely to rain during an outdoor shoot!
Wear all the portable clothing you want to match your portable color, but remember that portable photos look their best on portable green screens and portable blue screens!
Even though portable backdrops and portable screens will always make you stand out more than whatever background color they’re set up in front of, they still need to compliment whatever portable makeup or clothing you’re wearing. Keep these tips in mind when posing on the portable backdrop with a portable light and shoot like a pro every time!