What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is a program run by Google and is free of cost per click that allows you to display ads on websites and blogs with the help of HTML into the sites.
Google allows an image or interactive media advertisements that cater to the targeted audience.
Google Adsense helps one generate revenue either through Pay Per Click campaign or pay-per-impression basis.
Have a look at some of the Google Adsense benefits
- Helps the Advertiser
- It helps in increase of traffic and visitors flow to the site.
- Adsense is a cost effective method of advertisement
- Gains knowledge when it comes to online advertising
- Helps the Visitors
- Only related links are provided when checking a content
- With effective assistance is searching, there is no time wasted
- Advertising host benefits
- Affiliate marketing earns income
- Ample amount of knowledge on online advertising
- Generating income each time a user clicks on the advertisement.
- There is no involvement of third parties
- Does not consume a lot of time as it can be controlled virtually and only requires you to check regularly. And setting up an account barely eats time all you need is a website or a blog.
- All said the best part about Adsense is that it is free and can be easily become a way for income.
- The most prominent part though is that it is not necessary to have products.
If you are looking to earn some through your blogs strike a deal with Skimbox, a digital marketing company in India that can help you generate revenue through your blogging platform.
Skimbox helps your through the monetization policies making it easy for you to earn some money.
Also read, Benefits of Outsourcing Your HR
Along with benefits, there are a few disadvantages as well which you might want to consider.
- The biggest disadvantage that will let you down is that below each ad you post there are Ads by Google shown below the ad, it is free, but you gain nothing out of it.
- Sometimes the ads appear even if they are not relevant to the site, this can make your ad look unprofessional.
- You need an abundant number of clicks to make even a small amount of money.
Although, Adsense has some disadvantages but is still the best source of income.
Types of Advertisements via Adsense:
- Link Units
How Adsense works?
- Kick start your site first
Well, this is the first and foremost step to start your Adsense account. To start making money with Adsense you need to create a website first.
And when you are ready with your site do not try to create a fuss by having many pages that garner views, all you require is a basic protocol on content and design.
Make sure that you have a satisfying amount of content on your site and also be sure about the content you create is a quality one that can easily attract some traffic.
- Create an account on Adsense
Now that you have created a website it is time to create an Adsense account. Creating an Adsense account is an easy job, and if you have a Google Account, then you can link it to the Adsense account.
And if you do not have one, this is the right time you need to create one and get set with Adsense on your site.
- Answer a few questions
As and when you are set with the website by registering it with Adsense account, and now it will ask you various questions to proceed with ads.
Questions about the quality of the content, the languages that your website is written and available to the readers.
Google will ask you a set of questions and follow it up with terms and conditions agree on it once you read them.
Once you hit the Submit button, you have to wait for approx, 24 to 48 hours to see if your account is approved or not.
- Ad: Which one and Where?
Now select what kind of ads you want the visitor to see, check the following types that Adsense offers: Text ads, Display ads and media ads such as image, video and HTML ads
Now place an ad as per your choice on the site, all you have to do is copy and paste those codes where you want the ads to be seen.
And make sure the ads are visible to the audience of your site and make those ads are relevant to the content you put on your site.
Once the ads are about to get placed the advertiser’s bid for the ad space as they take on various other bidders to get the best place on your site in a real-time auction.
- Time to make some money
You will make some money, and that is for sure but cannot guarantee that how much you’ll end up with to satisfy your needs.
In the end, it all depends on how well you insert your keywords and how unique the content is. All depends on how you follow the rules of Google with regards to the strict measures it takes. Avoid any inappropriate content on your site which forces Google to ban it.
Also read, Best digital marketing company practices
Adsense also helps you by making the billing process more manageable and even notifying you each time whenever someone sees or clicks on your ad.