Digital marketing utilizes the internet and online-based digital technologies such as computers and mobile phones to promote products and services. Good digital marketing companies will help you stay online, but a remarkable company like Kauai SEO will make your brand be found online.
Digital marketing has revolutionized the marketing industry, and there are so many digital platforms you can market your brand from such as; email, Facebook, and pay-per-click.
Email is one of the oldest digital marketing platforms that have survived the test of time. Digital marketers continue to use this platform but with more improved strategies. Marketing by email is effectively sending emails to prospects and customers and converting one time buyers to consistent customers.
For most people, email is the most common communication channel and seems to have taken over the traditional physical postal address. Email remains the most natural means to draw leads and turn them to customers by simple steps such as; creating your email list,
Create a List.
- Your email contacts are your own leads, unlike other social platforms where contacts are shared in the group.
- Add an email service provider to help you filter the bulk of the mail.
- Create appealing magnets such as eBook, cheat sheet of tips, resourceful information, pdf files, and mp3. Lead magnets are tokens that you give your list as you send them mail.
- Lead magnets should be easily consumed, usable to the audience, make it short.
- Should have useful information, skillset the audience can apply.
- Should be relevant, well researched about your prospects
- Available immediately
Create An Opt Page
- Create an opt-in page so that your users can subscribe to your magnet once they have read and they found it helpful. Opt-in pages can be placed on a designated page, in a scroll box, in your about page, or in a time lightbox popup
- Create an exit-intent pop up that shows up the precise moment the user is about to leave your website.
With more than 2 billion users, WhatsApp is ranked as the most used mobile messenger app in the world. The growing popularity has made WhatsApp an important marketing channel for e-commerce businesses. Several e-commerce brands are incorporating WhatsApp marketing or WhatsApp advertising to promote their brands and reach an enormous audience at low costs.
Whatsapp Marketing offers a myriad of benefits to businesses. It takes personalization to another level and builds stronger customer relationships. With a 98% open rate, WhatsApp Marketing is an effective tool to reach your customers and drive more sales. In order to create a robust WhatsApp marketing strategy, e-commerce brands should start with defining goals and KPIs, know the target audience, get a WhatsApp business app, build contact list and design WhatsApp communication.
- Categorize your contacts into smaller groups based on specific criteria. That will help you to personalize the emails you send to them. Rather than sending out mail to the entire mail list, this strategy enables you to submit specific emails only to those who have subscribed, which gives a high turnout.
- Avoid spam filters by sending your email campaign from a proper IP address that has not been used to send emails through unverified domains. Keep your email template code clean.
Social Media Marketing
That is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to showcase and sell your brand. Such platforms include; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, WhatsApp, and others. Social media marketing techniques include; postings texts, videos, images, and other content that gets the initiates audience engagement.
When you advertise on social media, your goals should be in line with your business. A successful brand campaign must be Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound. (S.M.A.R.T)
Track your goals for different networks such as; if you use Facebook for brand awareness, you might track the cost-per-click, and if you use LinkedIn for brand awareness, you would measure click-throughs.
Know your audience
Know their age, location of your audience, average income interest, and others. Remember that your audience is real people with actual needs. Research more about your social media audience so that you can supply them with relevant content. Use social media analytics to get valuable information about your followers, their location, and how they interact with your brand on social media.
Pay –per click is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites when the ad is clicked. Advertisers pay each time a user clicks on their online ads. Advertising businesses running ads are only charged when a user clicks on their ad. Pay per click is merely buying visits to your site, rather than earning them organically.
To create a winning PPC campaign, you have to research and select the right keywords. You have to set you up a landing page that is optimized for conversion. Well organized keywords create great campaigns. Google charges you less if your landing pages are informative. Every time a click is made, Google searches in the pool of advertisers, and winners appear on the valuable ad space on its search results. Winners are picked based on the choice of keywords, relevance, and ad campaigns.
Digital marketing focuses on getting you found and on converting your visitors into valuable customers. Know your competition, what they do so well and what they do not helps you improve your strategy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.