Modern businesses cannot thrive on backdated marketing strategies. Establishing a strong presence on social media is an essential step towards brand recognition. Online contests are emerging as one of the most popular methods to spread brand and product information to potential customers.
However, creating a campaign from scratch, collecting data, and acting on leads is more challenging than it sounds. Thankfully, technology always delivers! Here are a few tools that help businesses launch online contests without working up a sweat:
Wishpond is not merely a platform for online contests. It has powerful automation tools that can address your marketing needs and help your business soar. It offers more than ten different options to launch your contest, and the campaigns can be tailored to match your brand image.
- Hashtag Contests, Sweepstakes, Photo/Video Contests, Essay Contests, Voting, Photo Caption Contests, and Coupons
- Provision To Reward Participants Who Refer Others
- Customizable Participant Forms
- Real-time Report as soon as contest begins
- Easy To Navigate Dashboard
- Option to Download Data into Excel once contest ends
- Provision to Collect Information from Participants
- Participant Profiling Data to Create Targeted Emails
Pricing: 14-day Free Trial, Premium Plans from $49/month
Woobox is one of the top choices when it comes to Facebook contests. However, it can also be used for other social media platforms like YouTube, Vine, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest. If you are new to social media contests, their ready-made campaigns will make your job easier.
- Hashtag Contests, Polls, Sweepstakes, Personality Quizzes, and Interactive Games
- Convenient Drag and Drop Function
- Access To Analytics while contest is running
- Automation Options and Fine-tuning
- Highly Customizable Landing Page Options
- User-friendly Lead-generation Forms
- Provision to Prepare Pretty, Personalized Giveaway Boxes
Pricing: Free Plan (limited features), Premium Plans from $32/month also most of the marketers love to use WOOBOX to create good rules for contests. Contestants buy votes to get sharp results on contests. So when we have good rules, we can short out the low quality votes.
ShortStack is a popular user-friendly platform for creating social media contests across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, as well as Pinterest. It has more than 30 themes and above 90 templates to create a campaign. Developers will find it easy to tweak the CSS, and managers will find the detailed analytics extremely useful.
- Hashtag Contests, Sweepstakes, Voting, and Photo/Video Contests
- Integrated Dashboard
- Landing Page Options
- Easy To Use Drag and Drop Function
- Responsive Across Devices
- Custom Url for Branding
- Verified Voting and Restricted Voting
- Provision to Offer Discounts to Participants
- Provision to Reward Participants Who Refer Others
- Information Collection from Leads
- Automatic Responses and Scheduled Email
Pricing: Free Plan (limited features), Premium Plans from $99/month
Rafflecopter live up to its name in terms of speed. The ease and pace of setting up a campaign makes it a great pick. Once you select the prize and decide on the entry methods, you can start the collection of entries. A simple copy and paste of code will help you integrate the contest widget on your website or blog. You can also promote it on various social media platforms.
- One-click Integration to Incentivize Contests
- Email List Integration
- Flexible ‘Invent Your Own Entry’ Option
- Multiple Entry Options Suited to Marketing Needs
- Advanced Themes and Typography
- Excel Exporting Option
- Custom Terms and Conditions Builder
Pricing: Free Trial (limited period), Premium Plans from $13/month
Gleam is another platform growing in popularity. It offers four different apps based on requirements such as rewards, competitions, email capture, and social galleries. The best feature of Gleam is that it verifies every single action taken by a participant. This narrows down authentic data. It also tracks participants who haven’t completed their actions for the contest.
- Efficient Drag and Drop Option
- Verification for each Participant Action
- Tracking Participants with Incomplete Actions
- YouTube Video Embed for More Engaging Campaigns
- One-click Form Functions for Quick Participation
- Provision to Reward Repeated Entry Actions
Pricing: Premium Plans from $10/month
Now that you know how these tools can help you organize social media contests seamlessly, go ahead and test them out. The free trials should be enough to help you decide which platform is the best for you. Once you have decided which tools to utilize, host online contests at your own convenience and watch your leads multiply!