The market uncertainty has lead to lots of business pressure forcing corporate to re-draw their numbers as well as strategies. This has catapulted Business Analytics professionals to the centre stage. But before going into the details of the importance of their roles, we should first understand what Business Analytics is?
Business Analytics is a professional discipline that combines data analytics, computer programming and business intelligence to analyze and identify the requirements to run the business efficiently. It entails analyzing of data to understand the patterns as well as gain insights for devising strategies for not only improving the business and implementing solutions, but also to meet the future business growth objectives. This entire process is aimed at optimizing operations, increasing revenues and improving customer relation via policy change, improving processes and even introduction of new technology.
Business analytics can be classified into:
- Descriptive Analytics
- Diagnostic Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
Skill-set requirement for Business Analytics:
People who want to study Business Analytics Course must display the following skill-set:
- Analytical Skills, problem solving skills along with Critical Thinking to identify solutions
- Strong in Mathematics & statistics. Must be comfortable numbers and must not be scared of data. He must be able to identify pattern and draw conclusions.
- Computer programming skills
- Business Acumen and leadership skills
- Curiosity to know things
- Keen Observation skills along with eye for detail
- Communication, people & networking skills to work with different stakeholders.
Business Analytics Eligibility Criteria:
Any aspirant who wishes to study Business Analytics Course must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have cleared his 12 class in science or commerce stream from a recognized board or university.
- Must be a graduate in science or commerce streams with 50 % marks from a recognized university
- For admission to the course, the aspiring candidate needs to appear in an entrance test. Students clearing the entrance test are eligible to appear in group discussion as well as personal interview.
- The students clearing the entire rounds become eligible to enroll in Business Analytics course.
Study Business Analytics Course:
The aspirants must identify that college which offers:
- The college must offer comprehensive in-depth understanding of statistics, data warehousing, data mining, predictive & advance analytics and machine learning.
- The curriculum must equip the students with thorough understanding of processes and techniques used to analyze large amounts of data along.
- The college must provide proficiencies in data driven decision-making process using real life case studies
- The college must have a state of the art studio to ensure that each student has access to machine learning as well as artificial intelligence.
- The college must have partnerships across varied industries so that the students can gain wisdom about their disciplines from across industries. Also the industry experts can support students in completing their capstone projects.
- The ideal college must go beyond school curriculum-they should assist students to sharpen essential life skills that will help them in their professional work environment. These skills can include communication skills, people skills, negotiation skills, networking skills, presentation skills etc.
- The college must ensure a comprehensive placement program- a program that supports alumni with career mentoring and placement for up till 5 years after graduation.
- The college must offer global as well as domestic exposure through interaction with faculty from global universities, internships, master classes with industry leaders as well as live projects.
Register Now and take your career to pinnacle of success.